Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Backyard

As the Fall season quickly approaches, I am taking as much spare time as possible to enjoy the last of the warm summer sunshine.  I am very fortunate that this summer I was able to spend much of my time outdoors in my very own backyard.  With lots of green space and a small body of water behind the house, what more gorgeous scenery could I ask for? Yesterday I enjoyed my backyard in one of my favourite summer pieces.  This white maxi with delicate detailing accessorized with a dainty layered necklace, I picked up on my NYC travels.  How are you enjoying the last of the summer days?
 Wearing: Dress [similar here], Necklace [Topshop], Hat [similar here].

Photos thanks to my Mom.

Thanks for stopping by, 
Sare

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have such a beautiful backyard!! Also, loving this look. So perfect for the last days of Summer!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete