Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Layered Up

There's nothing I love more then going on an adventure, whether is around the city I live in or someplace I'm vacationing, it's always so much fun to experience my surroundings.  The other day a girlfriend and I decide to check out some vintage shops here in Toronto.  Finding a really cool piece of something vintage is always so exciting to me!
I've been layering my wardrobe quite a bit lately because the Toronto weather has been pretty unpredictable, even the weatherman can't get it right.  It's definitely better to have more layers then not enough when it comes to hot sun, rain and wind.  Sheer layers have to be my favourite part of this outfit and any summer layering for that fact--get ready to see more of them throughout the summer months.
Wearing: Leggings similar here, Top borrowed, Bracelets made by me, Scarf similar here, Rings vintage, Sunnies [Forever 21], Earrings [Alexandra Jewellery] c/o. 

Photography by Abigail Ballanger

Happy Wednesday,
Sare xo

No comments:

Post a Comment