Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Boho Babe

Hey Lovelies.  I hope you are having a beautiful week.  I am currently back home in Saskatchewan once again for a few days before heading back to Toronto at the end of the week.  While I'm home, I'm eager to be attending the much anticipated Saskatchewan Fashion Week, starting tomorrow!  Fashion, friends and tasty bevy's; what could be better?
In the mean time, this is a cozy boho look I wore back in Cincinnati.  The weather was SO beautiful on this particular day I couldn't resist wearing my new pants and crop top combo paired with these STUNNING Alexandra Jewellery earrings--the pop of texture is perfect for this look.  Overall it was a fun look for a beautiful day.
Wearing: Earrings [Alexandra Jewellery] c/o, Pants [Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren], Top [American Rag], Sandals old but similar here and Necklace similar here.

Photos thanks to my Mom

You can shop Alexandra Jewellery here & for more on this amazing brand be sure to visit them on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!

XO,
Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment