Friday, January 24, 2014

Bundle Up!

Toronto! Why are you SO cold right now?  It's seriously SO FREEZING cold here.   It's been a challenge for me to find a good time to shoot pictures outdoors this week due to our cold spell.  So, this equals me in many warm layers, including this fab faux fur vest I got for Christmas, and obviously a warm parka, which is not pictured.  When it's cold like this, you can't help but dream of Spring temps and Spring colours, which led me to wearing this pop of hot pink--my favourite!
What are you up to this weekend?  Whatever you do, I hope you stay warm--you better BUNDLE UP!


Wearing: Faux Fur Vest gifted, Shirt old, similar, Jeans [American Eagle] similar, Lip Pendant [Forever 21], Crystal Necklace [J. Crew], Rings [Aldo Accessories], Boots [The Bay] similar.

Photography thanks to Qunshuo Ma.

Have a fantastic weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment