Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Best Medicine

…is laughing! After a bit of a tough week, there is nothing like having a fabulous friend/photographer to cheer you up with some laughs.  Thank you Qunshuo!  I hope your friends can bring you some laughs today. 

Along with one of my fav colour combos, cobalt blue & black, I'm super excited to be wearing my new super soft infinity scarf and cute leaf bracelet thanks to Bootlegger.  Be sure to check out their wide range of mens & womens clothing selection as well as some fun accessories on their website here!  It's the perfect place to find some sweet Christmas gifts or maybe even a little something special for yourself. 
Wearing: Dress similar in black, Boots on sale here, Scarf & Leaf Bracelet ℅ Bootlegger, Sweater old, Ball Bracelet ℅ Cocoa Jewelry.

[All opinions on this post are my own.]

Have a fabulous weekend, 

No comments:

Post a Comment