Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A City Girls Best Friend...

…is the current sneaker trend.  Ever since I sold off my vehicle and moved to the big city, my main means of transportation are my own two feet.  And let me tell you, I have tried every "oh these are super cute and really comfy" shoes out there.  And yes, they are comfy for the first 10 minutes of walking but when you are constantly on your feet, they start to hurt.  So when the sneaker trend became a thing, I was right on it.  I can walk in these for hours and never a problem.  For my damaged feet, these are like walking on clouds.  If you haven't tried the sneaker trend, do, your feet will be thankful!
Wearing: T-Shirt [Pink], Skirt [Guess] on sale, Button Up [Forever 21] similar, Chain & Beanie old [Aldo Accessories] and Sneakers [Nike].

Photos thanks to Qunshuo Ma.  

Happy Wednesday, 

No comments:

Post a Comment