Monday, March 4, 2013

Staple Pieces

I hope you all had a great weekend full of adventure!  My weekend was a mash up of a little of everything which made it amazing!  Busy yet productive.  Nothing feels better then accomplishing a lot. 
Todays post consists of a few staple pieces from my closet.  I feel like I could've worn this same outfit two years ago or even two years from now and it would still be a classic.  And might I add I am wearing my favourite coat of all time!  I found it boxing day shopping at the Bay a couple years ago, such a great deal!
What are some staple pieces you have in your closet?  
Hope you have a great week, 
Sare

P.S. did you know WMCFW is just around the corner?  I'm SO excited to check it out and hopefully meet more of Toronto's fashion finest!  Will you be there?

No comments:

Post a Comment