Friday, March 15, 2013

Pink is for Parties

OK so first off I would like to say wind + lip gloss + long hair = not so much fun for shooting outdoors.        So please don't mind my flying hair and goofy facial expressions during this shoot.  I was seriously trying to act as natural as possible despite the weather conditions.
Last night I enjoyed a fabulous evening out celebrating my friend, Megan's birthday.  This is what I wore for the special occasion, my favourite colour plus a pop of neon!
I hope you have the most fabulous weekend! Are you going out to celebrate St. Patricks day?  I hope to escape my mountain of homework for a moment to celebrate the occasion.
Lots of love,
Sare

Wearing: Peplum Top similar [Ann Taylor], Skirt similar [H&M], Heels [Winners], Necklace [Joe Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment