Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tunes Tuesday

Hey Hey!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!  This past weekend Tyler and I had some friends and family from back home come visit.  It was great to see them!  I was also excited to have a quick little visit from a friend (Hi Anna) yesterday as she was also visiting the city.  Other than that I have been studying for midterms and doing countless projects.  I can't remember the last time I had SO many things on the go.  Lucky for me I'm never bored! Haha!

For Tunes Tuesday I'm not showing a new fav but rather an old favourite.  Today's song is from one of my fav albums, Break Up by Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson.  The song I chose to show you is called Relator.  I chose this song as it's the one that originally drew me to the album.  I love their soft voices and the mellow tune.  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment