Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nautical on Repeat

Hi lovelies! I have been having the most wonderful week enjoying some time off. I also recently had my hair done...hello BLONDE! I'm totally into this lighter shade.  (Yes, I am somewhat of a hair chameleon and I love it.)  Along with all things new and exciting is this J.Crew sweater I've been wearing over and over again.  I love how it's so simple to throw on with coloured denim, a skirt or even over a lace dress.  Pieces like this are so fab for any fashionista on the go.  What do you currently keep reaching for in your closet?
Wearing: Shoes similar [Aldo], Top [J.Crew], Necklace similar [Le Chateau], Skirt [Pink Tartan], Bag gifted similar, Ring [Hillberg & Berk]

Photos thanks to Jessica Luther.

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

xo, 

2 comments:

  1. Sare - I am swooning over that beautiful necklace! xo

    ReplyDelete