Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New York City

I had the best weekend in NYC!  It was so nice to see my friends, mom and aunt!  We spent the weekend shopping, doing tons of walking, grabbing some yummy eats, checking out the cities Christmas decor, a nice pre birthday dinner for myself and overall enjoying each others company.  Before I knew it the weekend was over and I was back to reality in TO.  So many fond memories to now reflect on.  Heres a bit of a photo diary of my weekend via my camera & Instagram. ENJOY!
 [My favourite New Yorkers!]
 [Of course homework never takes a break.]
 [My beautiful mom enjoying Central Park.]
 [Lovin' NYC's Top Shop]
 [Lady Liberty off in the distance.]
[Happy early birthday to me...]

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm your new follower!!
    I like your blog!!

    Kiss from: http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/

    :)

    ReplyDelete